Quality cuts better.
Durability and precision under the toughest conditions. Adapted to the application and material. Made from high quality steel with saw teeth made from fine grain carbide. After all, you can only achieve a perfect cut when the saw blade is as good as the machine.
- In addition to the cross-cut teeth, a “trapezoidal tooth” is used This relieves the cross-cut teeth and ensures a high and even running smoothness as well as a long service life
- Excellent cut quality – clean and splinter-free cuts
- Saw teeth made of high-quality metal – for optimum saw progress and perfect cuts
- Cutting angle and tooth shape are adapted to the application and machine
- Colour coding makes it easier to select the correct saw blade
- It is the ideal solution for precise, efficient work when used together with Festool TS 55 T and TSC 55 K plunge-cut saws, as well as with the HK 55 and HKC 55 – for precise, efficient work
- for veneered and coated panels, solid wood cross cuts, MDF – fine cut
- WOOD FINE CUT. For clean and splinter-free cross cuts in solid wood as well as for coated or veneered panels
- Furniture manufacture
- Panel cuts
- Kitchen fitting
A matter of cleanliness – For clean and splinter-free cross cuts in solid wood thanks to high running smoothness and adapted tooth shapes.
No splinters – Ideal for coated or veneered sheet materials, as used in kitchen fitting and furniture making.
Festool Products: Festool Archives – SIA Agencies Safety: 940b7af1-a9de-11ec-8125-005056b31774.pdf (azureedge.net)