Transport easily. Work conveniently. Ideal in combination with the CSC SYS 50 cordless table saw.
The UG-CSC-SYS underframe is the ideal 3-in-1 solution for your assembly jobs. It acts as a hand cart for transport from the vehicle to the point of use – allowing you to easily roll an entire tower of Systainers of up to 80 kg to the construction site. The foldaway legs are folded out in an instant, giving you a worktable of 58 x 58 cm in size; a practical alternative to trestles. Workpieces are securely clamped on the surface via the perforated top. However, the underframe demonstrates its full ability in combination with the CSC SYS 50 cordless table saw. This is securely positioned in the holes of the work space – and already you’re working at an ergonomic height of 90 cm. The legs simply remain folded in when using the CSC SYS 50 cordless table saw close to the ground, e.g. when laying a floor. The “shovel” that just served as a transport surface for the Systainers is now set up as an ideal support for long workpieces for all rip cuts, cross cuts and angled cuts.
- Versatile: Transport aid, worktable and underframe for the CSC SYS 50 cordless table saw in one
- Resilient: Transport a Systainer tower up to 80 kg. The Systainers engage securely on the base plate. Additional fixing possible with a lashing strap
- Saves space: Folded together, the underframe takes up barely any space in the vehicle
- Practical: The foldaway legs are folded out in an instant. Unevenness in the floor is compensated for by a foot compensation on one of the foldaway legs
- Stable support: The typical Festool hole pattern of the worktop allows secure clamping of workpieces with clamp clips and lever clamps
- A perfect fit: The ideal combination with the CSC SYS 50 cordless table saw. Creates a working height of 90 cm, offers a stable support for long workpieces. The legs remain folded in when working close to the ground (working height 24.5 cm)
- puts the CSC SYS 50 cordless table saw at a working height of 90 cm (with legs folded out)