Invented and perfected by Festool: The guide rail. For making cuts and grooves with impressive precision. With slideway lining for guaranteed machine smoothness, a groove for screw and lever clamps and splinter guard for splinter-free sawing. Making breakthroughs in precision and convenience since 1964. The original is available in eight different lengths from 800 to 5000 mm.
- Safe, perfectly straight power tool guidance
- Splinterguard for splinter-free sawing
- Can be properly positioned even on smooth materials because of the backing layer for gripping
- Protects the workpiece surface from being damaged
- Additional groove for use with accessories permits additional applications
- Coating for smooth running on the machine
Runs as if lubricated
The slideway lining ensures that the machine runs along the guide rail.
The KickbackStop serves as a limit stop or secures the circular saws against kickbacks when inserting in the tool.
By using the combination bevel along with the guide rail, angles can be directly and easily marked on a workpiece – without a great deal of calculation and effort.
Perfectly straight cuts
In combination with the jigsaw, accurate cuts can be made in wood that is up to 20 mm thick.