A tool that will stand the test of time.
This compact cordless impact driver powerhouse offers an impressive service life thanks to its extremely robust hammer mechanism. The perfect combination of the new generation brushless EC-TEC motor and the battery pack ensure maximum performance and endurance. In addition to this, the TID 18 with 1/4″ tool holder turns the screw without straining your wrist – thanks to the tangential hammer mechanism with no strength sapping back torque. The machine weight of just 960 grams also allows you to work for longer without becoming tired.
- Robust: Long-lasting quality components, also fully covered thanks to the comprehensive support provided by Festool Service
- Maximum power: Thanks to the extremely powerful, brushless, and therefore long-lasting, latest generation EC-TEC motor with three speed levels, 180 Nm torque and additional T-mode specifically for self-tapping screws
- Safe: kickback-free tangential hammer mechanism protects your wrist
- Ergonomic: compact design enables you to work accurately and for longer without becoming tired, even in hard to reach areas
- Flexible battery system: For applications with high power needs, the 4.0 Ah Li-High Power Compact battery pack provides the ideal powerful, compact and lightweight solution
- Convenient: tool-free 1/4″ holder, integrated bit storage, optimum LED illumination of the work area, belt clip for attachment on both sides
- Mobile: packed in a Systainer³, the TID 18 can be integrated perfectly into the bott vehicle fixture for easy transport from the body shop to the building site