For carrying: The cordless extractor in the Systainer format.
Always by your side, without a cable. Systainer on the outside, cordless extractor on the inside. Our Systainer extractor offers maximum mobility and independence with minimal weight – perfect for transporting and carrying. This makes it the ideal partner for service work and small tasks, as well as occasional spontaneous use. In dust class L, it enables dust-free work without a socket. It excels here with maximum suction power thanks to the 36 V turbine with 2 x 18 V battery packs. And, just as usual, everything is compatible: The extractor, smooth suction hose, cordless tool, T-LOC Systainer connection. The innovative Bluetooth® autostart or the practical remote control ensures the perfect combination of the cordless tool and the extractor. This makes the system perfect in every way.
- Maximum mobility: Compact Systainer format and minimum weight, therefore ideal to transport
- Convenient: Thanks to the shoulder strap, easy to carry and just as large as it needs to be, thanks to the removable hose holder
- Independent: Extraction entirely without a socket with 2 x 18 V (4.0 Ah) battery packs
- Powerful: Thanks to the 36 V turbine, power comparable to a corded extractor
- Adjustable: Three levels for setting suction power
- No interruptions: Work continuously with four battery packs and a TCL 6 DUO rapid charger in most cordless applications
- Practical: The extractor switches on via the remote control or the Bluetooth® battery pack
- Compatible: Can be connected with Systainers and can be integrated into bott vehicle equipment
- Healthier work: In dust class L
- Bluetooth® functionality for extractor, remote switch-on for cordless tools
- only suitable for dry extraction